Help us get our topic to SXSW this year!
SXSW Community Voting: August 5 – 23
Voting is simple. All you have to do is:
- Click https://id.sxsw.com/sign_in to sign-in or create an account
- Confirm registration via email
- Use the Rapid Inclusion link: https://panelpicker.
- Press the ‘Vote Up’ button located on the left-hand side
- Refresh to check that your vote is locked in
- And you’re all set!
How will human beings continue to add value in a future dependent on algorithms and machines? If the answer lies somewhere in our creative ability to solve problems using technology, today’s gender and racial imbalance in STEM will be tomorrow’s inequity at work. Following a 20min documentary screening of ‘Losing Lena’, our panel of practitioners will discuss what’s actually working today to create a more diverse innovative workforce for tomorrow.
- Greg Attwells, Co-Founder, Creatable
- Brandon Nicholson, Founding Executive Director, The Hidden Genius Project
- Debbie Sterling, Founder & CEO, GoldieBlox
- Alicia Morris, Teacher, Felicitas & Gonzalo Mendez High School
To learn more, click HERE to visit the SXSW website.